When it’s time to find a safer living situation for a loved one, the process can be completely overwhelming. With so many types of care available, unfamiliar terminology and the emotional and financial decisions involved, you need an advisor you can trust. That’s where a company that provides senior living placement services like SeniorPath can help.
A professional senior living placement agency
SeniorPath connects seniors and their families to the best senior living option for their individual needs, interests, budget and location preference. Our senior living placement services are provided at no cost to you or your loved ones. We receive a referral fee from the senior community you choose after you move in. But you aren’t limited to just a handful of our partner facilities. SeniorPath has nearly 300 formal, written relationships with communities from Boulder to Castle Rock, providing all forms of senior living care.
An independent, impartial resource
SeniorPath is a professional placement service that provides personal attention to seniors and their families. Part of what makes us unique is:
- We are not owned or have any affiliation with senior communities or senior care businesses, insuring our impartiality
- We are not an internet database that distributes your name to dozens of communities without your knowledge
- We are not an internet directory featuring a list of communities, some basic information and the contact information
The SeniorPath difference
We have a full-time staff of talented, caring advisors with extensive backgrounds in the senior care industry, enabling them to truly understand what seniors want and need. We are locally owned—not a franchise—and all of our advisors live and work in the Denver Metro Area. Our advisors will accompany you on tours of senior communities under consideration and help you understand the pros and cons of each one. Best of all, SeniorPath’s service is offered at no cost to you or your senior, saving you many hours of research and legwork.
What to look for in an assisted living placement agency
Here are few things to keep in mind when looking for help from a senior care placement service:
- Avoid money upfront. Companies that collect money upfront and promise to find your senior the best fit no longer have the motivation to serve your best interests.
- Avoid call centers/databases. These resources are not in the senior care or senior living business. They are internet-based lead-gathering companies who, once they have your information, will sell it to the marketing departments of communities in your area and you’ll be inundated with unwanted sales calls and marketing materials.
- Ask how many places they work with. Any worthwhile elder care placement agency should have formal, written relationships with hundreds of care communities. If their list seems short, your options may be limited.
- Consider the financial implications. Make sure the senior care placement agency you select does not overlook or minimize your financial concerns. They should be open to or recommend you seek professional guidance from a financial planner or elder law attorney.
- Personal visits. Find out if the senior living agency will accompany you on tours of the communities and help ask the right questions so you get a clear understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each community.
At SeniorPath, our only goal is to make it easier for you to find the best senior living situation for your loved one and their needs. When you work with us, there is:
- No contract to sign
- No fee to you or your senior
- Never any pressure to act
If at any time you have second thoughts or your plans change, there is still no charge or cancellation fee.
Our 5-Step Process
Our 5-step process ensures you find the best fit possible. Here’s how to get started with us today:
Step 1: Start The Conversation
We begin with a brief, informal phone conversation to help us get to know your unique situation and better prepare for our in-person meeting.
Step 2: Personal Needs Assessment
A SeniorPath Advisor will meet with you personally to get a detailed understanding of your needs, interests and concerns, as well as answer all of your questions.
Step 3: Community Match
Based on the information we gather from you, we research and narrow the list of communities meeting your needs, interests, budget and location preference.
Step 4: In-Person Tours
We set up and accompany you on the tours of the selected communities and explain why they were chosen.
Step 5: Selection & Move-in Details
You make your selection and sign a contract with the community of your choice. We can then help you finalize the details in preparation for your move-in.